BioForest has designed, coordinated and delivered workshops, training sessions, and conferences for a variety of clients.
Examples of our intensive, custom designed workshops include:
- Introduction to Forest Management (Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development)
- Tree Seedling Health Management for Reforestation Nurseries (British Columbia Ministry of Forests)
- Forest Health Course (J.D. Irving and E.B. Eddy)
- Forest Management Planning (Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources)
- Spruce Budworm Decision Support System Workshop and Training (Saskatchewan Environment)
- Pesticide Licensing Course (Ontario)
BioForest has provided clients with a variety of information services including in-depth literature reviews, annotated bibliographies and discussion papers for specific topics. For example, BioForest authored Best Management Practices Guidelines for Forest Stands Damaged by the 1998 Ice Storm in Eastern Ontario and A Manual for Aerial Spraying in Ontario's Crown Forests for the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources.